Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact of BOI insurance department not possible?

Options
  • 03-03-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Tried to contact by phone about change of details in current policy and got only automated unswer " our office closed due to some-thing..".

Is it possible or need wait for few days? Which phone number correct ( not 1890)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

olena777 wrote: »
    Tried to contact by phone about change of details in current policy and got only automated unswer " our office closed due to some-thing..".

Is it possible or need wait for few days? Which phone number correct ( not 1890)?
    Hi olena777,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you were unable to get through when you called our Insurance team. If you wish to speak to our Insurance team about your policy, the number is 1890 604 604 and this line is available until 5.30pm Monday to Friday. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 26 olena777

thank you, it works now.

3 minutes for "information message" and then on hold... Connection fee of €1.49 applies. Thereafter all calls are charged at €1.49 per minute.
    Any 01 number? its free for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

thank you, it works now.

3 minutes for "information message" and then on hold... Connection fee of €1.49 applies. Thereafter all calls are charged at €1.49 per minute.
    Any 01 number? its free for me.
    Hi olena777, 

Thanks for your reply. 

We wouldn't have an alternative number to the 1890 number I'm afraid. Please be assured a representative will be with you as soon as possible. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Timmo

As a customer of Bank Of Ireland Insurances Ltd every day this week. Each time I was left on hold for a very long period before eventually having to hang up. I tried a number of contacts 1890604604,  0818200351 and 0035312901958. Very poor service. I was actually attempting to renew my policy. I'm very annoyed and have taken my business elsewhere. On one of the days I was greeted with a message indicating that there offices were temporary closed due to emergency fire drill. This message persisted all day !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Timmo wrote: »

As a customer of Bank Of Ireland Insurances Ltd every day this week. Each time I was left on hold for a very long period before eventually having to hang up. I tried a number of contacts 1890604604,  0818200351 and 0035312901958. Very poor service. I was actually attempting to renew my policy. I'm very annoyed and have taken my business elsewhere. On one of the days I was greeted with a message indicating that there offices were temporary closed due to emergency fire drill. This message persisted all day !
    Good afternoon Timmo,

We’re very sorry to hear of your experience whilst calling insurance services.

We will certainly pass on your feedback to that department.  If you’d like us to arrange for a member of staff to contact you in relation to your renewal please send us your contact details in a private message.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Advertisement
Advertisement