Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help us to get internet this weekend?

Options
  • 03-03-2016 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

We are 4 weeks into our new business and we still have no internet, i am trying to run a point of sales system with  a wifi hot spot its a total nightmare, i am ageing fast with every 'computers says no phone call to your help line"
    its has been a total nightmare, my customers sometimes have to enter their details on the point of sales 2/3 times and the internet connections keeps going down, we cannot use the mobile point of sales unit as it need to be hard wired to a modem but we have no dsl
    The service guy arrived this morning to the restaurant with no prior warning, we do not live here and now says he could not get in so we have to wait until Monday
    Can anyone help us to connect to internet by this weekend its mothers day we have a full restaurant and we cannot work our point of sale system efficiently, its unnessecaserly stressfull for me and looks extreamly unprofessional
    Nicola

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Hi Nicola
    zamo27 wrote: »
    We are 4 weeks into our new business and we still have no internet, i am trying to run a point of sales system with  a wifi hot spot its a total nightmare, i am ageing fast with every 'computers says no phone call to your help line"
    its has been a total nightmare, my customers sometimes have to enter their details on the point of sales 2/3 times and the internet connections keeps going down, we cannot use the mobile point of sales unit as it need to be hard wired to a modem but we have no dsl
    The service guy arrived this morning to the restaurant with no prior warning, we do not live here and now says he could not get in so we have to wait until Monday
    Can anyone help us to connect to internet by this weekend its mothers day we have a full restaurant and we cannot work our point of sale system efficiently, its unnessecaserly stressfull for me and looks extreamly unprofessional
    Nicola
    Hi Nicola,

I'm very sorry to hear this and I understand your frustration completely.
    Can you PM me your account details and I will take a look into this.

Tony

Advertisement