Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Plugin Excel?

Options
  • 03-03-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Im looking for a decent wordpress plugin with basic excel style functions.

Perhaps the best way to describe the problem is to say whats in the excel sheet and you can see what might suit.

I have a basic table in excel with drop-lists in column a, the options from which will be input by me. Column b is a user input field (numerical) and column C-F are numerical values, multiplied by column b.

It sound complicated but its a basic meal plan table.

FOOD | GRAMS | PROTEIN | CARBS | FATS | CALORIES

The nearest thing i have found is a below. Its fine but its doesnt have the drop list function for Food and user input field for Grams

https://wordpress.org/plugins/ipushpull/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Will it need to be interactive for visitors to the site? I am a bit confused.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

OP, you are describing your solution. You may get better results if you describe the problem you're trying to solve.

Advertisement