Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Game Previews

Options
  • 04-03-2016 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi.
    If i purchase a game preview on xbox one do i also get the full game when it is released.
    Im looking at buying game preview of The Solus Project but concerned that i will only get limited access to the game and then have to fork out more money when its released in May.
    Any info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

If you buy it you will get the full game

You will get the full game when it's available, also any that have come out of preview have been more expensive, like Layers of Fear. That was 12.99 in preview and 19.99 to those who bought it once finished so cheaper to buy in preview.

There is a 1 hour demo for those games too so you can try it and see if you like it.

Regards the Solus Project though, I like the look of it and will buy it but it's not the kind of game I want to play a preview / beta of as I'd be worried it might ruin the experience for me of the final game.

Advertisement