Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mailbox size limit of 5MB

Options
  • 04-03-2016 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was working on a customer's pc yesterday and realised that their email inbox has a limit of only 5MB.  Because of this they are not receiving any emails.
    Can you please advise me on how to increase this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi
    I was working on a customer's pc yesterday and realised that their email inbox has a limit of only 5MB.  Because of this they are not receiving any emails.
    Can you please advise me on how to increase this?
    Hi one man clappin,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Can you PM me the e-mail address in question and I will check this.

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

PM sent, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RezwoK

Basically that's because the account is not "Zimbra" enabled. I had that issue a while ago. You need to call eir email support and ask for the email template to fill out and submitting your permission by forwarding it on back to the email address they give you. 
    It's all fairly straight forward. Call eircom on 1890260260 and follow all the options for a fault with your broadband. The accounr holder has to do this but.

Advertisement