Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a loan

Options
  • 04-03-2016 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,
    I want to apply for a car loan, can I do this on online banking?
    If I'm successful do I need to go into my bank or will this all be done automatically?
    I work Mon-Fri 9-5 and my bank is only open until 4 each day so I would prefer not to have to take time off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

MusSpo13 wrote: »
    Hi,
    If I'm successful do I need to go into my bank or will this all be done automatically?
    I work Mon-Fri 9-5 and my bank is only open until 4 each day so I would prefer not to have to take time off.
    Good Morning MusSpo13,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, if you would like to speak with one of our financial advisors we can arrange a call to you at a time that suits you. If you are already a Bank Of Ireland customer you can apply online here When you apply online there is usually no need to go into a branch, but as each case is different we cannot guarantee this. 

If you would like a callback to discuss your options, please PM your name, the first line of your address and your contact number, just click on the link below my name (please ensure that you have private messages switched on)

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

Hi,
    Good Morning MusSpo13,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, if you would like to speak with one of our financial advisors we can arrange a call to you at a time that suits you. If you are already a Bank Of Ireland customer you can apply online here When you apply online there is usually no need to go into a branch, but as each case is different we cannot guarantee this. 

If you would like a callback to discuss your options, please PM your name, the first line of your address and your contact number, just click on the link below my name (please ensure that you have private messages switched on)

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes I am a BOI customer. Is there any way I can contact my bank directly to find this out?

Hi,
    Good Morning MusSpo13,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes I am a BOI customer. Is there any way I can contact my bank directly to find this out?
    Hi,

We can arrange a call to you here, or you can call our sales department on 0818 200 334 to speak to a loan advisor. For ways to apply please see this link

Thanks,

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

Hi,
    Good Morning MusSpo13,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks for your reply.
    Hi,

We can arrange a call to you here, or you can call our sales department on 0818 200 334 to speak to a loan advisor. For ways to apply please see this link

Thanks,

Evie 

Thanks Evie! I appreciate your help.

Hi,
    Good Morning MusSpo13,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks for your reply.
    Hi,

Thanks,

Evie 

Thanks Evie! I appreciate your help.
    You're very welcome MusSpo13,

Please let us know if you need any further help, 

Evie

• Advertisement
Advertisement