Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I make a complaint?

Options
  • 04-03-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have made 3 attempts to resolve an issue with my final bill.  On the last two calls I was given the run around. At this stage I would like to make a complaint and possibly speak to someone that can resolve the issue, without having to explain everything each time I phone.
    TIA,
    Poco

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Poco90 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have made 3 attempts to resolve an issue with my final bill.  On the last two calls I was given the run around. At this stage I would like to make a complaint and possibly speak to someone that can resolve the issue, without having to explain everything each time I phone.
    TIA,
    Poco
    Hi Poco90,

I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way. I'm more than happy to look into this today should you wish to PM me your query and account details.
    If you wish you can log a formal complaint here https://www.eir.ie/logacomplaint.jsp

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

Thanks Pamela. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

Thank you Pamela for sorting this out for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

No problem Poco90 more than happy to help with this :)

Pamela 

Advertisement