Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian food/chocolate etc in Dublin

Options
  • 04-03-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Hi All

anyone know of any shops in Dublin selling Australian fare these days?
    It's the wifes' b'day today and as we met in Australian a long time ago, I thought it'd be a nice touch to get her something from there.

There used to be a Pie cafe in the Ilac Centre which had some Oz chocolate bars for sale but that place is gone.

Any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to the Dublin City forum - it'll do better in here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Fresh on Camden Street usually have all sorts of international sweets and treats - I can't say for sure if they have anything Australian but if I was looking, I'd start there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,995 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Check out Aussie bbq on Richmond Street

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Just get a regular bar and present it to her upside down...?

And in possible helpful ideas... There's also The Woolshed Bah and Grill at UGC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Fallon & Byrne do those pineapple chunk sweets so maybe they would have some other things?

I heard of a website also but can't remember the name of it. It was set up by an irish girl who moved back to Dublin from Oz and missed tim tam bars so set up a business. Will keep trying to remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Theres www.sanza.co.uk in the UK you can order aussie sweets from. Must put in my order soon & get a fix!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭tmq

http://www.aussiebites.ie/

There's a new online aussie site, haven't used them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Reager

Harvey Nichols foodhall has Violet Crumbles, Cherry Ripes and Tim Tams. Fallon and Byrne also have Tim Tams....

Advertisement