Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yourmortgagemanager.ie down again!

• 04-03-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

It seems most days (but not ever day) https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie is down with the following error AFTER you login... 

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    Object variable or With block variable not set
    /omm/loginaction.asp, line 244

There are complaints going back at least 2 years on this forum about this. When is it going to be fixed once and for all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Scotty # wrote: »
    It seems most days (but not ever day) https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie is down with the following error AFTER you login... 

ST_PBO error '800a005b'

There are complaints going back at least 2 years on this forum about this. When is it going to be fixed once and for all?
    Good Afternoon Scotty,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards, I'm very sorry to hear you have had trouble with accessing the site. I am forwarding this onto our support team to investigate and hope you don't have this problem again. 

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with here.

Thanks,

Evie 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Is anything going to be done to correct this? 
    It's an appalling way to treat customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Working today for me but it is very hit and miss. I notice the date is correct also, it's usually a few days behind.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Is anything going to be done to correct this? 
    It's an appalling way to treat customers.
    Hi Mountjoy Mugger,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're unable to log in. 

If you are having difficulty logging into yourmortgagemanager, can we ask you to please call our Mortgage team on 01-611 3000 and a representative will go through some trouble shooting with you and can advise you further. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Funnily enough, I can now log in. Something's amiss server side.

• Advertisement

Funnily enough, I can now log in. Something's amiss server side.
    Hi Mountjoy Mugger, 

Apologies again you difficulty in getting online earlier, and glad to hear that you have now gotten it sorted. We will be reporting this to our Support Team. 

Thanks for taking the time to post today, 

Evie 

Down again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Down again!
    Hi Scotty #

Thanks again for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with yourmortgagemanager.ie

A colleague can go through some trouble shooting with you by calling 01-6113000. 

We'll certainly forward these difficulties onto our Support Team. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Hi Alison, 

These is no trouble shooting you can go through with me that will fix your site. It's broken, simple as that. I have tried on multiple browsers on multiple computers. Some days it works but most days it doesn't. It's working again today incidentally, but wasn't yesterday. 

This problem is going back about two years now and has been reported on this forum several times by several users each time with the same response from BOI, "we'll forward this to our support team". 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Alison, 

These is no trouble shooting you can go through with me that will fix your site. It's broken, simple as that. I have tried on multiple browsers on multiple computers. Some days it works but most days it doesn't. It's working again today incidentally, but wasn't yesterday. 

This problem is going back about two years now and has been reported on this forum several times by several users each time with the same response from BOI, "we'll forward this to our support team". 
    Hi Scotty #,

We're sorry for the ongoing difficulties you've experienced. We've passed on your feedback and comments regarding this. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Advertisement

Gone again.  Perhaps BoI can consider spending some money on maintaining the site? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Gone again.  Perhaps BoI can consider spending some money on maintaining the site? 
    Hi Mountjoy Mugger,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

I’m sorry to hear you’re unable to access the site. Please be assured I have forwarded on your feedback to the relevant team for investigation. In the meantime if you need assistance please contact one of my colleagues on 01-6113000 and they will be happy to help you.

Have a great weekend.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hadit2here

hello ,

it is still down/down again.....

The error "
    ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    /omm/ChooseFunction.asp, line 261"

keeps being displayed
    Can BOI not find a permanent fix for this coding bug ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

hadit2here wrote: »
    hello ,

The error "
    ST_PBO error '800a005b'

keeps being displayed
    Hi hadit2here,

Thank you for your post here.

We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the site. Please call 016113000 and a colleague can go through the trouble shooting with you. Representatives are available from 8.30am-5.30pm Monday - Friday. 

We will be sure to pass on your feedback to our support team.

Thanks,

Tara C

Site is down now since at least Thursday. 

It's infuriating, checking a payment online when the site is working takes 20-30 seconds, checking by phone when the site is not working takes 3-10 minutes depending how long you are on hold.

Please stop telling us you are passing on the complaint to your support team! This complaint is at least two years old so either you are not passing on the complaint at all, or they are not willing to do anything about it. It's a simple coding error that your IT Dept should be able to fix within minutes, certainly within a day. I don't understand why you would allow this problem to carry on for so long? If you have no intention of fixing the site then why not close it down altogether and as least then, customers won't complain about it not working? 

The whole thing is a very poor reflection of BOI!  

I decided after posting above to give it one more try and low and behold it works.... 

boi.jpg

Unfortunately, the data provided is TWO WEEKS OUT OF DATE

I give up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Scotty #, 

I just wanted to come back to you here and let you know that we are further investigating this for you. As soon as we have an updated we'll come back to you here. 

Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

I decided after posting above to give it one more try and low and behold it works.... 

boi.jpg

Unfortunately, the data provided is TWO WEEKS OUT OF DATE

I give up!
    Hi Scotty # 

Can I ask you to PM us with your name and contact number as we'd like to get some information form you to help our investigation. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Hi Scotty #, 

I just wanted to come back to you here and let you know that we are further investigating this for you. As soon as we have an updated we'll come back to you here. 

Elaine 
    Still no update?? I've been unable to log in for over a week now. 8 minutes on hold yesterday waiting to check a payment, something that would have taken 30 seconds to do if your site was working. Between this and the multiple problems with Business On Line over the last 12 months I really feel like BOI have no idea what they are doing when it comes to online banking. Terrible service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Scotty #, 

Elaine 
    Still no update?? I've been unable to log in for over a week now. 8 minutes on hold yesterday waiting to check a payment, something that would have taken 30 seconds to do if your site was working. Between this and the multiple problems with Business On Line over the last 12 months I really feel like BOI have no idea what they are doing when it comes to online banking. Terrible service!
    Hi Scotty#

We're sorry to hear you are having ongoing difficulties with the site and will certainly raise this again for you. 

Can we help regarding Business Online? Perhaps a call from our Helpdesk to you? 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

hello ,

The error "
    ST_PBO error '800a005b'

keeps being displayed
    Hi hadit2here,

We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the site. Please call 016113000 and a colleague can go through the trouble shooting with you. Representatives are available from 8.30am-5.30pm Monday - Friday. 

Thanks,

Tara C
    https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie/ is still down,(its been down for a number of days now)
    I can log in but then get the error

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    /omm/ChooseFunction.asp, line 261

can you pass this on to the relevant people, i dont fancy having to wait in a queue when calling 016113000

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

hello ,

The error "
    ST_PBO error '800a005b'

keeps being displayed
    Hi hadit2here,

Thanks,

Tara C
    https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie/ is still down,(its been down for a number of days now)
    I can log in but then get the error

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    /omm/ChooseFunction.asp, line 261

can you pass this on to the relevant people, i dont fancy having to wait in a queue when calling 016113000

thanks
    Hi hadit2here,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

I'm very sorry to hear you have had trouble with accessing the site. I will forward this onto our support team to investigate and hope you don't have this problem again. 

Thanks,

Tara C 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

I'm very sorry to hear you have had trouble with accessing the site. I will forward this onto our support team to investigate and hope you don't have this problem again. 

Thanks,

Tara C 
    Tara, the response from BOI is the same every time, "we'll forward this to support....". This problem has been reported on several occasions over the last 2 years or so and yet here we are again today with the site not working. 

It's a very poor reflection of BOI that you've been unable/unwilling to fix this. 

Regards,
    Scott

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BrotMonster

I'm also getting the same issue. I have seen this reoccur many times over the past few years.

ST_PBO error '800a005b'

I'm also getting the same issue. I have seen this reoccur many times over the past few years.

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    Good Morning BrotMonster & Scotty #, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I am very sorry to hear that you were experiencing difficulty with the site, I have checked it now and it is available here 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BrotMonster

hello ,

The error "
    ST_PBO error '800a005b'

keeps being displayed
    Hi hadit2here,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Elvie,

I am still getting the same error. BTW, this error occurs when logging in with my credentials so just checking the main page is working isn't enough.

hello ,

The error "
    ST_PBO error '800a005b'

keeps being displayed
    Hi hadit2here,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Elvie,

I am still getting the same error. BTW, this error occurs when logging in with my credentials so just checking the main page is working isn't enough.
    Hi BrotMonster, 

My apologies again for this inconvenience, you can send this query to the mortgages department via the Email Us section of this page (bottom right) who will check this for you and get in touch to give you an update. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

:(

still not working despite emailing .....

STILL NOT WORKING!!!
    My apologies again for this inconvenience, you can send this query to the mortgages department via the Email Us section of this page (bottom right) who will check this for you and get in touch to give you an update. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    This is the same old generic response all the time. The site has errors AFTER you log in. You appear to have done absolutely NOTHING about this over the last TWO YEARS!! since the problem was first reported. 

It paints a really poor image of BOI and your IT dept that this is allowed continue. Is the rest of your IT/Internet security up to task?? I have my doubts! 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Tow

I have my doubts! 

Do you need to ask? I'll let you into a secret... Windows 7 is being rolled out at BOI. Best not to tell them Windows 7 extended support will end in just over 3 years.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement