Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia PME Primary - April 2016 locations

• 04-03-2016 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi

Did anyone get confirmation for the location for lectures commencing April 2016?

Please move if more suitable elsewhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 GraceM1

No they never informed me yet. I don't even know the location / times of the induction day either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 nickiirl

I've heard nothing either. I'd assume we'd get an email with all the details :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 nickiirl

Just wondering if use got the email today about the orientation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Keehar

I'm doing post primary with Hibernia, but yes I got the email about the orientation today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I'm from the September 2015 cohort....

Just a heads up that most of the onsites for us have been Dublin based in UCD (at least the general full class ones) and the specific subject onsites have been in locations at max 1.5/2 hours from Dublin.

They are not great at all about letting you know of the locations in advance - something you might have to get use to!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

*Angel* wrote: »
    I'm from the September 2015 cohort....

Just a heads up that most of the onsites for us have been Dublin based in UCD (at least the general full class ones) and the specific subject onsites have been in locations at max 1.5/2 hours from Dublin.

They are not great at all about letting you know of the locations in advance - something you might have to get use to!!

I think they do the tutorials at the various education centres in Dublin ?

Advertisement