Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vicar street balcony seating

Options
  • 04-03-2016 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Anyone know for music gigs if you but a ticket for one of the restricted view seats on the balcony will they let you stand elsewhere up there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

jobless wrote: »
    Anyone know for music gigs if you but a ticket for one of the restricted view seats on the balcony will they let you stand elsewhere up there?

i've not been checked when i was up there anyway. The view isn't that restricted anyway, just the very right/left corner of the stage depending on which side you're on.

You could always just walk downstairs and in the main entrance either when it's any way busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

i've not been checked when i was up there anyway. The view isn't that restricted anyway, just the very right/left corner of the stage depending on which side you're on.

You could always just walk downstairs and in the main entrance either when it's any way busy.

hey thanks for the info.... might try sneaking downstairs :)

Advertisement