Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage

Options
  • 04-03-2016 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hello....

I currently have property that is now on the market for sale.
    I have a tenant in the property who is due to move out soon.
    I don't think I will be able to pay mortgage once tenant has moved.
    how can I stop payment for a few months until property is sold?
    I don't live in Ireland at the moment so cant just pop in to my local branch to talk  with them?

all help appreciated

alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

alanmce1 wrote: »
    hello....

I don't live in Ireland at the moment so cant just pop in to my local branch to talk  with them?

all help appreciated

alan
    Good Afternoon Alan, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie, it would be necessary for you to contact Mortgages directly to speak about this, you can contact them on 00353 76 624 4444. Our dedicated team can go through your situation with you and organize a better plan to suit you and if you prefer they will arrange for someone to call you back at a time that suits you to go through this. 

Thanks, 

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alanmce1

hello....

all help appreciated

alan
    Good Afternoon Alan, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie, it would be necessary for you to contact Mortgages directly to speak about this, you can contact them on 00353 76 624 4444. Our dedicated team can go through your situation with you and organize a better plan to suit you and if you prefer they will arrange for someone to call you back at a time that suits you to go through this. 

Thanks, 

Elaine
    how would I arrange a call back??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

hello....

all help appreciated

alan
    Good Afternoon Alan, 

Thanks, 

Elaine
    how would I arrange a call back??
    Hi Alan, 

You would need to call the number above, our reps are available from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 2pm on Saturdays. They will arrange the callback to go through this with you.

Thanks,

Evie  

Advertisement