Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback Friday (for your website)

Options
  • 04-03-2016 5:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hopefully this is ok to post here. I have several years experience in digital marketing and have recently set up a new SEO blog offering tips, strategies and insights around driving traffic and sales. I am thinking of having a feature on the blog every other Friday (or thereabouts), where I post a review of a website from an SEO and digital marketing perspective. SMEs and startups with at least two employees are ideal.

It will likely cover the following areas:

-General overall web presence
    -SEO review (mini SEO audit and recommendations)
    -Content review (web pages, blog, etc.)
    -Brief social media review
    -Competitor review and recommendations

I used to consult for SMEs in the area of search / digital marketing, and would charge for one-off reviews. I am not actively seeking clients at present and since I am looking for ideas for blog post topics, I thought this would be an interesting idea for any business owners brave enough!

Obviously the review would be public and it would need to stay on the blog for at least 6 months. In return though, you get an in-depth review with recommendations for kicking your site into shape (if it needs a kick), to help you increase your site traffic, inquiries and sales.

Any takers, feel free to PM and we can go from there. If not, I'll review some big anonymous brands with no feelings instead :)

Updated based on a question via PM - this is a free offer of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Will hopefully be launching a new site in a few weeks so would love to get involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Why not take it to Website Reviews which needs a lift - very quiet lately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

tricky D wrote: »
    Why not take it to Website Reviews which needs a lift - very quiet lately.

I did spot that alright after I posted the thread! It used to be very active?

However, I am looking for content for my own site :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Have had a few PMs already, so will pause there on accepting requests for now, but I will leave this open to come back to later potentially.

If you are interested in seeing the upcoming site reviews and following the progress, just reply below saying 'keep me posted'. You'll be able to pick up lots of tips and pointers you can apply to your own site.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭cacs

Atomico wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hopefully this is ok to post here. I have several years experience in digital marketing and have recently set up a new SEO blog offering tips, strategies and insights around driving traffic and sales. I am thinking of having a feature on the blog every other Friday (or thereabouts), where I post a review of a website from an SEO and digital marketing perspective. SMEs and startups with at least two employees are ideal.

It will likely cover the following areas:

-General overall web presence
    -SEO review (mini SEO audit and recommendations)
    -Content review (web pages, blog, etc.)
    -Brief social media review
    -Competitor review and recommendations

I used to consult for SMEs in the area of search / digital marketing, and would charge for one-off reviews. I am not actively seeking clients at present and since I am looking for ideas for blog post topics, I thought this would be an interesting idea for any business owners brave enough!

Obviously the review would be public and it would need to stay on the blog for at least 6 months. In return though, you get an in-depth review with recommendations for kicking your site into shape (if it needs a kick), to help you increase your site traffic, inquiries and sales.

Any takers, feel free to PM and we can go from there. If not, I'll review some big anonymous brands with no feelings instead :)

Updated based on a question via PM - this is a free offer of course.

I would love to get involved we have an active ecommerce website and I want to start Boosting our activity and customer activity on it.
    My web domain is <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

This is a really interesting idea. Would you have a link to your blog to read other stuff you have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

Would also be interested in this if you are continuing the offer! Fair play also ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'd be interested in this too if you take on some more sites

Advertisement