Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling out all Rust players!

Options
  • 04-03-2016 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

We have a server up and running lads. If any of you own rust, be sure to drop in. It's being hosted in London as there's no good hosting companies in Ireland, but the ping is excellent.

Just search in game for 'Rusty Moon'. The full name is: 'Rusty Moon - Big stacks|Always demolish|Info Panel|No Wipe'

Or connect directly: 173.199.72.45:28016

It's almost vanilla. Just a big stacks mod.

Also.. we don't plan on wiping this unless there is a major update.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

Havent played in a long time! Think i'll hop on for a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 leatherjacket

Think I saw you trying to connect earlier DaDerv! It came up with an EAC disconnect. It seems to be a common problem with the new update. If you restart rust it should work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

Got onto it there today.... Took 3 attempts! Hopefully I'll get playing some soon. Bit busy over the weekend though

Sorry to hear that man, I've gotten a few EAC disconnects from the facepunch servers so something's up.

I don't plan on taking the server down as it's fairly cheap to run. It's a little quiet currently but yesterday there was 4 solo players on doing their thing.

If I'm on and monitoring I'll usually give a basic starter kit to whoever wants one. Might see you on at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Will jump on, have this ages and thing I have an hour played, noob friendly?

• Advertisement

Nice one cadete, yes absolutely noob friendly. Most of the time the server is empty, and even if 10 players were on there's a good chance you wouldn't see a soul due to the size of the map (5km x 5km). Hopefully this will change in time, but I'm trying to keep large clans of 4 or 5 plus people out of the map because they just dominate everyone else and nobody has a good time.

Advertisement