Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa taking time for contruction in Australia

Options
  • 05-03-2016 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I'm sure these questions have been asked and aswered elsewhere but i ca't seem to find them. I aplied for an australian work holiday visa abou 6 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet. from what people tell me it should take 48 hours or so. is there anything i can do to check on the stage of the visa?

I plan to work in constrution in australia, I'm planning to get white card and work/holiday visa and when i'm over i'll gt some tickets for plants. after thi is there anything else i need?

A little more info: I have a job lined up in sydney labouring but no pace to stay yet. I'm a second year architectural technologist and would like to work as a tehnician in oz. any advice would be appreciated

Advertisement