Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my mam yesterday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭zoviea

So sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a few months ago. We were so close, it was very hard and I thought I'd never get over it. But he's still watching over me and helping me each day..and your mum will too. They never leave us, I'm a big believer in the afterlife since my dad passed. I have been comforted by him and I just feel his presence. Take your time to grieve it's very important but you will be ok and so will your baby..try to stay positive and look for the good things in your life. God bless

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭chooey

Thanks so much for all your replies. I had to step back from the internet for a while for my own headspace. It's been five weeks and I've stopped crying all the time but I'm just so sad without her. I miss her all the time. I want her to be here with me and try all the restaurants that we had planned to try, help me with baby stuff, just be at the end of the phone for a chat. I miss all that so much and it's so upsetting to know that I'll never be able to do that again. Life can really suck. I'm sorry for all of you that have gone through the same. I'm sure you feel the same as I do. It's really made me think about life and really appreciating those around me as unfortunately I know now that they can be snapped away in a breath.

Advertisement