Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 29 Matchday thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

FT 1-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

81!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

Simpson to sub in for Targett nice one. hopefully he sneaks a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Lights On wrote: »
    FT 1-0

That'll do Pig :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

76 with 14 baps to come. So 90 all in.

Pleased to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

90(-8) after bonus with Firmino and DeGea to go.
    Triple captain was ok, losing 18 points from a misses penalty is going to take a while to get over though.
    Firmino to destroy Palace tomorrow please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Wouldn't you like to see them win the league?:)

More than Tottenham 100% but as an Arsenal supporter I still have to hold some hope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Mahrez & Schmeichel were two heros in that one, 20 between them if bps stay the same! Vardy coming in off the bench for Costa to add his 2 points to the haul as well.

76 with Firmino & Varela left tomorrow!

100 after baps and done for the week. Hopefully kick start a late push for the top 10k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

93(-4) all out, happy days:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

93 all out (no hits) and set up for next week. Cannot complain. Well I could because I like an ould moan :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

84 with 2 two to play. Aguero triple captain was a bit Meh in the end. Bellerin and Alli on the bench scored better than Barkley and wijnaldum who I expected more from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

84 after bps with Alder's 7 points mocking me from the bench.
    100 points was there for the taking today if I had brought in Daniels instead of Cook and played Alder and gone with Payet captain over Siggy.

It's all ifs and buts I guess.
    Projected rise of 45k places and almost inside top 80k on 1590 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

unreal scores in here, well done

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

68 all in, just about average but some of the scores here are putting me to shame! Alli and Toby are laughing at me from the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

83 all in and a jump of about 200k. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Pretty much everyone hit the high 70's in my league but 2 needed TC Aguero to get near it.

Getting close to the money places (1st, 2nd, 3rd) now after being about 70 behind third 5 weeks ago. Should be a dozen points off now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

91 those lukaku and aguero peno misses cost me the ton. 7 transfer guy is now 8 transfer guy he did Cech to hart his first move in 8 gws. I've halved the gap from 120 pts to 60 pts the last 3 gws on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

91 those lukaku and aguero peno misses cost me the ton. 7 transfer guy is now 8 transfer guy he did Cech to hart his first move in 8 gws. I've halved the gap from 120 pts to 60 pts the last 3 gws on him.

I'd have easily broken 100! Were it not for them and Ivan not holding. With 1 more to go it's still on.

93 (19BPS!)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Jaysus some monster scores about.

Makes my 60 (pre bps) look paltry.

Lingard left tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

79 with Sakho left. Toby to sub in if he doesn't make it.
    What a day of ups and downs. Another green arrow and now my resolve will be tested as I've 9 for GW30 (assuming Arsenal win in FA cup) Plan on holding Lukaku and not bringing in Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Fairly rough few weeks for them not that it should really be a surprise if they are captaining Fonte and not even owning Aguero!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

94 points all in.... delighted. First time this season my captain choice wasn't a complete fail, the transfers made weren't a complete bust (Daniels/Kane in for Ighalo/Nyom) and more points on the pitch than on the bench...

Few green arrows and a tasty pint on the horizon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

93 all in.

Auger penalty miss denied me the century. Would have been sweet. OR jump from about 500k to 260k.

Think I'll crack open a bottle of wine tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

105 points, obviously delighted. The only player who blanked in my starting 11 was Vardy. Should gain over 100k places tonight from 154k.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

105 points, obviously delighted. The only player who blanked in my starting 11 was Vardy. Should gain over 100k places tonight from 154k.
    Great stuff! Nice to see FSA having a great GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

70 with Dawson and Firmino to go. I was delighted until I started reading this thread :(

Benimar wrote: »
    70 with Dawson and Firmino to go. I was delighted until I started reading this thread :(

Well you have more points than me! Luckily not every league is full of FSAers or we'd be in trouble!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

68 with Firminio to go.

Not bad but feels like I've missed the boat a bit...dunno why I sold Payet for Arnie last week and dunno why I played him ahead of Alli this week :-(

The Fonte minus one didn't help either but happy that Sanchez has outscored Ozil over the last two gameweeks in terms of my work league

• Advertisement

ElTel wrote: »
    79 with Sakho left. Toby to sub in if he doesn't make it.
    What a day of ups and downs. Another green arrow and now my resolve will be tested as I've 9 for GW30 (assuming Arsenal win in FA cup) Plan on holding Lukaku and not bringing in Kane.
    I was going to do that and I get your thinking with your gw 34 plan but spurs are playing villa so I just can't do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

My 67 (after bps) is not great now.

Not bad either, average I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

This is a week where FSA beat the rest of the world. Congrats folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

90 after baps all done.

Have to be delighted with that, and may just give me an outside shot of top 100k and winning some money in my main league.

It looked like it was going to be a shambles until the Daniels, Payet, VVD late late show in the 3pms.

Just utterly mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    My 67 (after bps) is not great now.

Not bad either, average I guess.

1 bp for Butland makes it 68 :) And 3 from Mahrez so 71 total.

So many bonus points I can't count them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

82 all in. Happy enough, but Huth and Toby are on my bench and I started Fonte. Could have been a lot better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

90 all done, i must say since playing this game its made the Premiership so much more enjoyable. Add in my €2 on Leicester @ 100/1 and €10 on Spurs @16/1 a vintage year all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Looking at 81 after BPS with Firmini left to pay tomorrow.

5 BPS from Leicester really helped!

patmac wrote: »
    90 all done, i must say since playing this game its made the Premiership so much more enjoyable. Add in my €2 on Leicester @ 100/1 and €10 on Spurs @16/1 a vintage year all round.

I'd be the opposite I can't enjoy the premiership at all because of FF. All I'm thinking about is the effect of each game on my team. Constantly on edge watching games of teams I couldn't care less about. That's two nice bets you have by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'd be the opposite I can't enjoy the premiership at all because of FF. All I'm thinking about is the effect of each game on my team. Constantly on edge watching games of teams I couldn't care less about. That's two nice bets you have by the way.

yes I've been the same
    I'm actually looking forward to united West brom now
    I've nobody on it and no one else in my leagues do
    I'm really questioning whether fantasy adds to or detracts from my enjoyment of football anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

91 all in, with 13 points sitting on the bench. Fantastic week after the last 2 ****e GWs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

71 after baps with Firmino tomorrow. Reckon the average score is going to be pretty high this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I had Aguero (c), but even if I did TC I still wouldn't be near 70 never mind 80 or 90.

I also have Kane, Payet, Mahrez, VVD and Bellerin and Kompany cs.

How are people getting 80-100 points?

Edit.

Baps have come through and I've 78 all out. No one playing tomorrow. Still below average though.

Bonus added 92 (-4) all out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I had Aguero (c), but even if I did TC I still wouldn't be near 70 never mind 80 or 90.

Williams, VVD, Daniels, Mahrez, Payet, Sanchez, Kane, Aguero (c).

Edit.

Baps have come through and I've 78 all out. No one playing tomorrow. Still below average though.

What average are you looking at! Top 10k average is 64.9.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

85 with Firminio left to play and no hits. Best week in awhile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

90(-4) with Firmino left

Not even joking this is my best week since...... Well... Gameweek 28 actually :P 32k to 6k according to fffix in about 4 days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

jimmii wrote:
    What average are you looking at! Top 10k average is 64.9.

Oh.

Wasn't looking at any. Just assuming I'd be well below as that's been the case most weeks.

Advertisement