Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace cracked glass in stove fire

Options
  • 05-03-2016 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,230 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a cracked glass replaced for stove fire in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

What make of stove is it? You could ask at a retailer selling the same stove.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Dont know where ur located but gordons near moylough repair stoves and ranges,well known .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,230 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Sam Kade wrote: »
    What make of stove is it? You could ask at a retailer selling the same stove.

Chap I bought it from was dreadful and I have no wish to check him out again. It's a Henley Erne stove. Not open on saturday but am looking for a local repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

What county

What county

Galway (City)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I think walshs on the tuam road sells them. Try ringing them they'll be able to advise you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

A friend of mine got a new glass for his stove a couple of weeks ago from a place beside Friends Restaurant on the Tuam rd. I don't know the name of the place. Just have the dimensions. Only cost him €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 U2sir

Glass and Mirror Designs. Town Park, Tuam Road.

http://www.glassandmirrordesigns.ie/

Thanks a lot for all suggestions.
    It is being repaired now.

Advertisement