Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joined 18th Feb, still no internet 5th March .

Options
  • 05-03-2016 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My mum signed up from sky to Eir on 18th Feb. I am over to visit her and she is still unable to receive any internet/broadband.

She was told it will be Tuesday before she will get anything.

This is quite ridiculous because these switches are supposed to be fairly straight forward. The internet worked fine with sky and as soon as she switched to Eir it stopped completely.

if the line is fine, why is there such a problem moving over the service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Did she change over to using an eircom router? Does she still have dsl synch?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

jd wrote: »
    Did she change over to using an eircom router? Does she still have dsl synch?

She got two different eircom routers. The first time apparently a tech guy fixed up the new router. What does dsl synch mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Drumpot,

I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to guide your mother though how to connect to her broadband, she can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

- Pamela 

Advertisement