Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housing development Glebe Hill in Swords

Options
  • 05-03-2016 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey does anyone have any information on the new housing development Glebe Hill on the brackenstown Road. Have looked at the website but there are no prices available. We are considering buying in Millers Glen, viewed the show houses and really liked the size and finish. Would be very interested in how Glebe Hill compares, I would be thinking the 3 bed semi's would be beyond our budget though... Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There might be something up on myhome.ie by now. I can't remember if I saw it there or on the agent's site but it looks like the 3 bed semis will be starting at €360,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 p4ddyh1

Cheers for that we thought as much...great location. No prices up on myhome yet, only 27 houses so I'm sure they will be snapped up. We'll focus on Millers Glen so 360k is quite a bit over our budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭powerstar

I rang the EA and he said 3 beds are starting from 360. I am not sure about houses and build quality as I haven't seen the houses. Does any one know about this area? Any info about schools in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

These houses are in a good location , 5 minutes to the village and all the buses. The existing houses and roads would be very settled.
    St Cronans Junior/Senior Primary Schools are a 5 minute walk and these schools would be well regarded . Secondary schools would be within a 10/15 minute walk .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's a good location, but the all-white finish on the outer walls of the houses wouldn't appeal to me. I swore I'd never again live in a house that required exterior painting.

• Advertisement

My wife enquired yesterday & yes the 3 beds are 360k, viewing on Sat 10-12, we won't be going, over budget for us. The development looks great though, very good location & only 27 houses. We are hoping to buy in Millers Glen, if anyone has any info on this development I'd appreciate it, we were very impressed with the showhouses.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

p4ddyh1 wrote: »
    My wife enquired yesterday & yes the 3 beds are 360k, viewing on Sat 10-12, we won't be going, over budget for us. The development looks great though, very good location & only 27 houses. We are hoping to buy in Millers Glen, if anyone has any info on this development I'd appreciate it, we were very impressed with the showhouses.

Do a search in here for Millers Glen, there was a great big thread on it and it was updated after people moved in.

Cheers for that Stheno, read the thread earlier today, like the sound of Millers Glen, no finance in place yet so will be waiting for the next phase or the following one..

I viewed Miller's Glen with my daughter and her partner and they're lovely houses. Looks like the next phase will be less hilly too, which is good because some of the existing roads are quite steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Anybody end up buying in Glebe Hill?

• Advertisement
Advertisement