Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Stephan @ SD Designs

• 05-03-2016 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Big thanks to Stephan and Connor in SD Designs for the work they did on my bike.
    Carbon cutting,polishing work,painting,fine detailing and replicating 2 race screens for me with the Dream Machine paint scheme on the OEM screen.

Thanks lads.:)

Also thanks to CCs Unlimited for getting a Zero Gravity Corsa screen in for me very fast.:)

20160212_124604_zpszumjurtc.jpg

20160305_132428_zps2mg7egsx.jpg

20160305_184337_zpsnehgpy8p.jpg

20160218_144351_zpsosq61jm7.jpg

20160305_144336_zpsrh0tw7wc.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Yeah, but does it go? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Yeah, but does it go? :)

Oh indeed it does.:D

Some difference that Zero Gravity Corsa screen makes when compared to the OEM screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lancaster7

Hey just wondering where or how I could contact SD Designs? I have a bit of work I need to get done

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Lancaster7 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering where or how I could contact SD Designs? I have a bit of work I need to get done

Cheers

PM sent.

Advertisement