Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you miss that used to be in Donegal?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

That's what helps make it so special! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Confession time.

I am a Donegal man and I don't like Football Special.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Confession time.

Get.Out

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

henke wrote: »
    The limelight glenties back years ago when it was packed out every Saturday night. The grill also years ago when it was going good.

Jebus! The bus from Letterkenny to Glenties on a Saturday night. Even hairier on the return leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

petrolcan wrote: »
    Jebus! The bus from Letterkenny to Glenties on a Saturday night. Even hairier on the return leg.

Nothing compared to the bus to the teenage non alcoholic disco on Friday nights (from Ballybofey). Shops made a fortune from chewing gum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nothing compared to the bus to the teenage non alcoholic disco on Friday nights (from Ballybofey). Shops made a fortune from chewing gum

**** but I miss the craic that used to be had on Hugos bus on the way up. The sights....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Confession time.

I'm a Dub and I love the stuff, freshly emptied just a sec ago :pac:

Do people really miss the swilly bus? A bus fleet that looked like it was from the 1960's and smelled like it was from the 1860's!

Actually on that, the new service from Derry to buncrana features an old Dublin bus, eyes popped outta me head when it passed me on the strand road.

Advertisement