Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Patterned Tissue Paper - Dublin?

Options
  • 06-03-2016 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

I had posted something similar a while back but the shop where I purchased the patterned tissue paper (Rua on Capel Street) is now closed down.

Rua was a great shop and sold shabby chic patterned tissue paper., and because it is closed down, I am back to square one.

Can anyone tell me where I could buy patterned tissue paper in Dublin please?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hi Marie, Glad you liked the shop! Try Moss Cottage in Dundrum I think they should have some. In the city centre I think places like Art & Hobby or Hickeys might have some. Decoupage.ie has a decent selection too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

You could check ikea. They have a massive wrapping paper / tissue paper section.

Advertisement