Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trading DLC costume codes for SFV

• 06-03-2016 3:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

I'm sure a bunch of us go preorder costume codes for the game at some point. I ended up with a Ryu costume code for PS4, but I only have the game on PC. Is anyone in the same boat with either costumes they don't want or can't use?
    Put up what codes you have, and what codes you want and see if we can work something out!

Have:
    Hot Ryu Costume - PS4

Want:
    Cammy - PC
    Bison - PC
    Ryu - PC

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Azza

Those skins are not available on PC yet I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Azza wrote: »
    Those skins are available on PC yet I'm afraid.

Oh dang. Good to know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Can you even trade PC skins? I know I got Chun-Li but it was automatically added to my account. No code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Rob2D wrote: »
    Can you even trade PC skins? I know I got Chun-Li but it was automatically added to my account. No code.
    I figured that people who bought physical PC copies (if such a thing even exists) would have gotten a code in store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Sairus wrote: »
    I figured that people who bought physical PC copies (if such a thing even exists) would have gotten a code in store.

Ah yes, maybe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement