Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan O'Sullivan protesters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

I'll never get to bed. No , I was one of hundreds of passers by. I didn't call the guards.

It was a very interesting thread, from a social aspect it was interesting to get the responses it did. I know what we heard, and yet unknown protestors got the benefit of the doubt. I find that fascinating.

Good night.

Did you want us to gather up the pitchforks and torches to kick up a fuss about what these protesters "apparently" said which you were the only person to know what they "apparently" said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Op. This is a thread about a group of protestors who are unknown protesting something that can't be mentioned.

Are you really surprised by the hostility?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

I may have heard the OP make some rather disgusting comments about other posters in this thread.

Couldn't possible expand any further however. Anyone else hear him? Shocking stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Are you really surprised by the hostility?

The op is fast becoming the most divisive figure on the Limerick forum since the burrito lady! :)

Seriously op, you appear to be the only person who saw these protesters and none of the local media picked up on it so I doubt this 'protest' even happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Bit of a mad thread alright.

OP, if you are concerned about what these protesters were insinuating about Jan O'Sullivan maybe you should get in touch with her and make her aware, if she isn't already.

Then she can make a decision on how to pursue things.

As it stands I can't figure out if the OP is giving out about the protestors or is actually drumming up some publicity for the protestors.

Either way this thread is going around in circles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

I think it the thread does more damage to Jan O'Sullivan that the AAA, because it insinuates that there's a reason for people to protest against her.

The thread should be closed, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

In rod we trust

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

*Mod Note* Dead in the water thread lads. Can't see the point of it. If you feel we need to reopen it PM but for the life of me I can't see the point.