Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent kettlebells/ weight lifting/ strength and conditioning classes limerick

• 06-03-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Moved to limerick and have been looking for a brilliant instructor who does kettlebells, pum and tone or strength and conditioning classes but still have found none. My instructor at home pushes women - got up to swinging 20kg bell and does hard cardio mixed in with classes, looking for someone where I feel crippled the day after lol!!
    If anybody knows such an instructor please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭gerardk55

You can get your kettlebell fix in Delta Tuesday's and Thursday's with the
    Limerick Kettlebell Club at 7pm, great bunch, used to be a member before I moved. Search for them on Facebook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Look up odin strength and conditioning on Facebook. It's on st Patricks road.
    They are offering a free weeks trial of their 6.30 pm class next week.

It's a combination of weight training and circuits. Plenty of sled work which I find great, not a whole lot of kettle bells but plenty of other stuff to get you in shape.

It follows a twelve week cycle building up to a test week.

The instructors are great and everyone is very helpful and friendly. Class sizes are limited so you get all the attention you need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I train with Limerick Kettlebell Club & I really enjoy the sessions. We do kettlebell Tuesday& Thursday & they have just started a circuit's session on a Monday.

As mentioned previously check out Facebook or pm me if you want any details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Look up odin strength and conditioning on Facebook. It's on st Patricks road.
    They are offering a free weeks trial of their 6.30 pm class next week.

It's a combination of weight training and circuits. Plenty of sled work which I find great, not a whole lot of kettle bells but plenty of other stuff to get you in shape.

It follows a twelve week cycle building up to a test week.

The instructors are great and everyone is very helpful and friendly. Class sizes are limited so you get all the attention you need

They are now offering 6 weeks free, starting March 21, 3 mornings a week

Advertisement