Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Brom vs Manchester United 06/03/16 k/o 16.00 SS1.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

OctavarIan wrote: »
    If we get Mourinho I think Blind will be the first out the door. Some fans praise him but he's simply not good enough in any position.

He is fine as a squad player, being badly exposed a lot lately as to why he isn't good enough to be first choice, certainly at centre half

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Great ball by Depay, shame nobody was there.

If only Blind used his evading skills in the opposition box instead of his own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

He is fine as a squad player, being badly exposed a lot lately as to why he isn't good enough to be first choice, certainly at centre half

He's being exposed by teams in the bottom half of the table, and it's not just lately either. Hopefully it's a squad symptom because he's not the only one making brainfarts.

We are truly pathetic... Ok defender on im out.. ****ing joke

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Another bizzare sub from Van Gaal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,595 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

****ing Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Depay with the foul throw... No excuse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Absolute cack from United yet again

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Depay with the foul throw... No excuse!

When Memphis plays badly (which is usually), he's really terrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Quandary

Taking off Herrera and replacing him with Schneiderlin has sucked any rare bit of creativity out of the team.

This has been a shocking display from LVG.

So many cowards in that united team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

You'd have to imagine that, despite the draw in the North London derby yesterday, that's Man U's title challenge gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Yes get in ! A beautiful day :)

Well done West Brom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Well done to the Baggies. Boing boing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

The sending off was a blow for a team that's struggling to create anything at the outset and that's a very young team that's left out there to try and rescue a point.

I wouldn't be too hard on the young guys but Carrick has not put his hand up at all in this second half. He should be demanding the ball and pushing the team forward. For me, this display sums up his Utd career.

At least the crazy talk of LVG having worked out some formula to start actually making them a decent team can stop. He has not a clue what he is doing and the results over the last couple of weeks have been a fluke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Fergie must be embarrassed with how bad these performances are.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Rashford was found out today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

CAN LIVERPOOL FANS PLEASE NOT POST IN THIS THREAD LAUGHING AND SUCH. ITS EMBARRASSING BEHAVIOUR.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

ricero wrote: »

He's fúcking 18, jesus christ.

Man U will be lucky to hold on to the likes of Marcus Rashford if Leicester City come calling.

You're bacon this badly.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

He was good enough to be one of the stars for a Dutch team that finished 3rd in the World Cup, problem is elsewhere methinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,977 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

monkey9 wrote: »
    Man U will be lucky to hold on to the likes of Marcus Rashford if Leicester City come calling.
    This is such a pathetic post.

Do a big percentage of Liverpool fans have nothing on their mind but Manchester United?

I'm not a fan of either club but if I posted something like that when I was drunk I'd be really embarrassed. Are you drunk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

eagle eye wrote: »
    Do a big percentage of Liverpool fans have nothing on their mind but Manchester United?

It goes both ways....

NukaCola wrote: »
    It goes both ways....

yes so lets stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

Have to laugh at these post match interviews. The lads with weaker English just nod at the interviewer's questions then say their few wee bits.

I mean Rondon not Darren Fletcher.

• Advertisement

I'm not a fan of either club but if I posted something like that when I was drunk I'd be really embarrassed. Are you drunk?

Thanks for the feedback, EE. I had Man U on my mind because i was watching Man U play football there on the telly which is why i posted about Man U on the relevant Man U match thread.

Great result. Well done Brom

BMMachine wrote: »
    yes so lets stop.

Lets stop what? I very rarely post in any United match thread or superthread.....

If others want to I have no problem with it though, its banter, they give as good as they get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

In fairness to OP, I think his post was down to a lack of knowledge as opposed to bitterness.

Lets stop what? I very rarely post in any United match thread or superthread.....

If others want to I have no problem with it though, its banter, they give as good as they get.

its acting like a child. try not to do that. up your standards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

On the plus side Martial is going to be an incredible players. His close control reminds me of Suarez. So hard get the ball off him.

BMMachine wrote: »
    its acting like a child. try not to do that. up your standards

How am I acting like a child? Have I said anything about United?

monkey9 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback, EE. I had Man U on my mind because i was watching Man U play football there on the telly which is why i posted about Man U on the relevant Man U match thread.
    You didn't post about United though. You posted a bit of science fiction about Leicester being a bigger club than Manchester United and being able to take players off them if they wish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,796 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

ricero wrote: »
    The new Macheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

niallo27 wrote: »
    On the plus side Martial is going to be an incredible players. His close control reminds me of Suarez. So hard get the ball off him.

Maybe someday he can inspire Utd to finish 2nd. :)

• Advertisement

You didn't post about United though. You posted a bit of science fiction about Leicester being a bigger club than Manchester United and being able to take players off them if they wish.

Do you honestly believe i think Leicester are bigger than Man U? Do you honestly believe i think Leicester are capable of taking players off Man U?

Even if i did think that, how would that be science fiction?

Are you sure you're not the one downing a few sherrys?

How am I acting like a child? Have I said anything about United?

aye maybe not you, but its the attitude "oh man utd/liverpool lost. best go to the match thread to get in sly digs" its playground behaviour and unbecoming of an adult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,388 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

niallo27 wrote: »

He reminds me more of Henry when he first came to England.

Should be good career for the chap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

How does one persons post equate to a big percentage of Liverpool fans?

I'm not great at maths but if i came to that conclusion when i was drunk i'd be really embarrassed. Are you drunk?

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    How does one persons post equate to a big percentage of Liverpool fans?

I'm not great at maths but if i came to that conclusion when i was drunk i'd be really embarrassed. Are you drunk?
    I picked out one post but there were many.

Not surprised that you wouldn't pick that up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

4 games some positive to take from and then today reminds me of the ****e football we are playing regularly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

4 games some positive to take from and then today reminds me of the ****e football we are playing regularly

To be fair ye were absolutely haunted against Watford, igahlo a few months ago would of punished ye. I'd expect a much different united at Anfield Thursday they will be up for that.

I picked out one post but there were many.

Not surprised that you wouldn't pick that up though.

Well then you should have picked out a better post because mine was more based on Leicester being top of the league. It was a joke. Don't worry about it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, discuss the game, or the thread serves no purpose and can be locked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, discuss the game, or the thread serves no purpose and can be locked.

There was a match today ?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement