Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Scaffold boards

• 06-03-2016 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy used scaffold boards in limerick or Clare? There's a guy in limerick selling them on Donedeal but he's only got the 13ft long ones, I'm looking for the 8ft ones. They are just for making some raised beds for the garden.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Anyone know where I could buy used scaffold boards in limerick or Clare? There's a guy in limerick selling them on Donedeal but he's only got the 13ft long ones, I'm looking for the 8ft ones. They are just for making some raised beds for the garden.

Have a look on done deal or adverts. There is a guy selling em on the north side of the city, the contact number is actually a scaffolding business in that area. Can't recall the details but was looking to get some for making wooden car servicing ramps. Didn't get round to it yet. Oh for a covered area to work in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭The Waxbill

Have a look on done deal or adverts. There is a guy selling em on the north side of the city, the contact number is actually a scaffolding business in that area. Can't recall the details but was looking to get some for making wooden car servicing ramps. Didn't get round to it yet. Oh for a covered area to work in!

Actually would you believe that's what I wanted them for also. Unfortunately that guy only has the 13ft ones and they are only an inch thick, not as good for making the car ramps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Yeah 8ft long,inch and a half thick would be my choice too. Unless they'd cut the long ones for me before I put them in the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Mcmahons do nice pressure treated wood ideal for raised flower beds, they deliver any size load for 15 euros

Advertisement