Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London pub

Options
  • 06-03-2016 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if the Globe pub, Lisson Grove, Marylebone Station London is opened.
    Thanks
    Star

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

Star55 wrote: »
    Hi
    Can anyone tell me if the Globe pub, Lisson Grove, Marylebone Station London is opened.
    Thanks
    Star

Check out their Twitter account, based on that they seem to be very much open

@the_marylebone

Isn't that the smallest pub in the UK or something? I mean officially. I was in a pub there a few years back, and I think it was The Globe though I can't be 100%, and it was literally the size of a toilet/changing room. It was even a bit tricky getting in and out the door.

My mate said it was sort of acknowledged as the smallest pub in the country, but I called shenanigans cos who really records stats like that? But the landlord and the other customers backed him up on it, so maybe he's right. Anyway, might be a completely different pub I'm thinking of.

Advertisement