Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open Facebook on iPad mini

• 06-03-2016 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

As the title suggests ,I can't open Facebook on my iPad mini. I didn't have the app downloaded always went into safari and open browsing tab. Since yesterday once I try it it will come up in a search but once I hit the log in to button the tab freezes and message comes up not connected to Internet even thought I might have 3 other tabs open working perfectly.
    I have tried a few things like clearing the cookies etc in the settings, have reset network settings but not working. Don't want to go back to factory settings as I have loads of kids games on it I don't want to have to load again. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement