Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Lodgement ATM Weekend Operation?

Options
  • 07-03-2016 12:26am
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering do the lodgement ATMs outside branches not operate over the weekends? There's one on the outside of a branch near me and the last few weekends I've gone down to lodge with it, it's saying 'Lodgement Function Not Available'. Is it just a case that you can only lodge to it Monday to Friday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Toots wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering do the lodgement ATMs outside branches not operate over the weekends? There's one on the outside of a branch near me and the last few weekends I've gone down to lodge with it, it's saying 'Lodgement Function Not Available'. Is it just a case that you can only lodge to it Monday to Friday?
    Good Morning Toots, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, external lodgement ATMs are available for use 24/7 . They can occasionally fill up and become unable to accept further deposits. Apologies for the inconvenience this can happen especially in high traffic areas, if you would like to check if there are alternative LATMs located here

Please let us know if we can help with anything else,

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement