Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport from Dublin.

• 07-03-2016 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'll be in Blessington in the coming weeks and have had a look at buses from Dublin (where I'll be arriving first) but I was wondering if you can recommend the best way to get to Blessington from Dublin City?

Is there a private bus company, for example, that is pretty direct?

Looking forward to my visit.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

If you're in City Centre then get the Red Line Luas to Tallaght and then get the 65 bus from there.

Use this journey planner to help you with routes, times and fares.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

That's perfect thanks.

Can anyone recommend things to do in Blessington? I'll be there with my girlfriend before, during, and after St. Patrick's day. I'm not too fussed about taking part in the St. Patrick's day pub scene (I've done that plenty over the years) but if there is anything else worth checking out I'd be game.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Go down to Russborough House and do the maze.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

There's also a walkway around the lake from the Avon Ri, which is a nice walk.

Advertisement