Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High bills.

Options
  • 07-03-2016 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hoping someone here might lead me in the right direction. My mil is receiving bills that I would feel are unnecessarily high. Eg. €91 for 2 months. Of this her calls came to €20. I am encouraging her to just get rid of landline as she uses her mobile but this will take a little bit of convincing.. Any better options for a woman in her 70's out there..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

If her call costs come to 20 euros then she isnt using her mobile ;-)
    I pay 45 a month for phone and fibre bb with calls include so 91 every two months isnt high. Usually the more you take from a company the cheaper it works out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

The line and equipment rental for an Eir phone including handset rental would be around €30 a month, so your €20 in calls, quickly becomes €80 for two months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  nesswill,

I would recommend contacting the loyalty team on 1800303600 and they would be more than happy to take a look at your mothers bills and discuss the options available to her.

Pamela 

Advertisement