Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 7-3-2016

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    I can't see Lana/Brie getting on the main show, if anything I think they'll announce it for Roadblock. I've never seen her wrestle but I'm guessing Lana is going to make Eva Marie look like Kurt Angle by comparison.

Didn't know that Lana was involved with Brie bella. I've never seen someone progress so poorly as Eva Marie. A bucket would have better ring skills than Eva from everything I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'll just leave this here

61Opes3.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

That looks class, maybe looks a bit dangerous though? I guess people with wrestling training would be able to say better than me though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Heel jericho is best for buisness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

CSF wrote: »
    That looks class, maybe looks a bit dangerous though? I guess people with wrestling training would be able to say better than me though!!!

In lesser hands yes, but AJ is arguably the best in the world and Kofi is a pretty safe pair of hands(except when he's kicking the Miz :pac::pac::pac: )

That's probably the best he's ever performed that move, usually he stops before the springboard. All done in one move. Sick spot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

That was a really good tv match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Anyone else think Takers druids will come out first and as he's walking to the ring during the intro he will get assaulted by a mystery person setting up a whodunnit and a match vs Cena last this year? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I haven't watched Raw since end of last year when I got rid of the sports channel, but I still have the network. Just wondering, what are the chances of ambrose actually winning the belt on sat night? It would make sense for lesner to interfere and suddenly hit hhh, because then his match with ambrose is for the belt. It would certainly save face for wwe rather than reigns getting booed out of the building again in the main event.

Did Reigns win at Fastlane no earn him a title shot at WM, whoever is champion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Kolido wrote: »

I think he did.

sure have shane cost hhh the title he takes takers place and taker sides with shane. hhh vs taker never been done before at mania :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Kolido wrote: »

In WWE land Reigns would want to get his hands on HHH so much after his recent beating that he'd go for that ahead of the title match.

Or they'd just ignore it, I mean when did WWE ever need to use logic to explain why one guy is fighting the other.

Logic is a bonus in a WWE feud.

• Advertisement
Advertisement