Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options
  • 07-03-2016 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering do u guys take any supplements, really to help ward off colds or flu or at least to keep immune system up year round? Or if there is anything you would recommend that you think helps with same.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

I take Boots A-Z complete vitamins and minerals, 7 seas pure cod liver oil and Boots 1500mg glucosamine suplhate.

Ideally it is best to get all the required elements from proper food but I don't eat fish or most meat/egg products (recovering vegetarian) so I try to supplement what my diet is missing.

A lot of pole will say I am paying for expensive urine I agree a lot of supplements can be, no need for items with more than 100% of RDA and the ones I take are 100% or less and relatively inexpensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

I would google Kirf triathlete. That guy seems to be into his supplements ...
    JEmily wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering do u guys take any supplements, really to help ward off colds or flu or at least to keep immune system up year round? Or if there is anything you would recommend that you think helps with same.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Anyone know where I can get this Meldonium stuff??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

BTH wrote: »

i hear there is some tennis player looking to offload a large quantity cheap. seems she no longer needs the prescription she had

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

BTH wrote: »

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/771993-PEDs-for-endurance-Meldonium

i am sure those clowns would help you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement