Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embryo Transfer Dairy Herd

Options
  • 07-03-2016 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm looking into the option of going down the flushing and embryo transfer route as a way to establish pedigree holistein freisan herd.

I milk 70 mainly freisan cows at the moment but I'm looking at ways to improve my herds performance. I will be hopefully purchasing some top class pedigree Holstein freisans in the near future maybe just one to start with. I will then flush this cow and transfer the eggs to my maiden hiefers.

I'm just wondering does anyone have any experience with this. Any tips would be great... Costs etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Duplicate thread to one in Farming and Forrestry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement