Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LC Student - Evening BCL Advice

• 07-03-2016 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I am currently a 6th year student who is interested in doing Law post Leaving Cert. However, as strange as I may sound for admitting this, I would far prefer to study at night and work during the day than to attend the college as a regular student.
    I am aware that you have to be 21 to apply, which means I would have to wait a while before applying (I'm currently 18 and my birthday is in April). My plan would always have been to get a job during the day and then to study at night. Originally I had intended on going straight to Griffith at night for their LL.B in Cork, but maybe waiting a while and then going to UCC a few years after the LC might be the better option? Anyone have any words of wisdom for me or experience with the evening BCL? All advice is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement