Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campsited.com

Options
  • 07-03-2016 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

Just came across this new campsite booking site online when looking to book a trip to Wales in the summer, seems a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other sites I've visited, and is Irish-owned by the looks of it.

Can't seem to find much info by way of reviews or anything on here, so just wondering has anyone experienced booking a trip with them at all?

Some decent sites onboard by the looks of it, particularl down around Prestatyn/Tenby area to help inflict some rainy childhood memories on my own nippers! Keen to give it a whirl unless there's a compelling arguement not to!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

stayed in a yurt in kerry through them last April.
    booked to Grove lane glamping
    Went with the missus for her birthday. She liked it, I wasn't keen.

Although I did just read their section on wales and was quite offended by the line:
    And the fact that sheep outnumber people by a ratio of 3:1 means you won’t have to go far to find your own private piece of the paradise.
    cheeky bastards:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Any recommendations for good camping locations for kids families etc.Which include any outdoor swimming ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JPROD

aceberg wrote: »
    Any recommendations for good camping locations for kids families etc.Which include any outdoor swimming ?????

I you have a look on the website the OP posted you can actually narrow down your search by all the things you mentioned. Family friendly etc etc. They do a pretty good blog with camping guides and reviews of places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Betsy Og

"And the fact that sheep outnumber people by a ratio of 3:1 means you won’t have to go far to find your own private piece of the paradise." I think that was a comment on seclusion more than beastiality, but you're obviously "in the zone" ;-)

Advertisement