Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grey blonde

Options
  • 08-03-2016 1:30am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone here tried this and how did you find it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I didn't go grey but I went white/silver. TBH as much as I loved it at the time it was extremely damaging. There's better ways to get it done these days (I did it about 7 years ago) but I ended up having to chop off most of my hair because it was so badly damaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I have short pixie hair. I have it silver/blonde and have had it pink/lilac toned also. The bleaching is the killer. You have to sit and wait for it to take, then you have to have it toned. Toning does not last very long either - so I have bought a toner to keep it from looking yellow until I get it bleached again. I tend not to get it bleached very often. I get it cut in between and have a two tone thing going on and then have it bleached the next time. It is extortionately expensive (at least €150 for my short tight cut) so I'd imagine longer hair will be more expensive and you can't go for bleaching at "certain times of the month" because it burns your head :eek:

In saying all that, I love it. :D

Advertisement