Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to create a quote / invoice with all the relevant info

Options
  • 08-03-2016 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi folks. I am a freelancer and am just starting out here in Ireland. I would like to know what information needs to go onto a quote / invoice. Does anybody know where one could see a template or mock-up sample or something for what a quote / invoice should look like here in Ireland - layout and what information it must contain. All the ones I found online were from other countries.

thank you in advance and apologies if this is the wrong forum... not sure where to post this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I use wave for invoices makes it nice and easy.

Revenue list of what to include is number 3 on this link it even includes a handy example!

http://www.revenue.ie/en/tax/vat/guide/credit-notes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SBG387

Hi, if you sign up to BulletHQ (most functionality is free), I have found this to be a very useful solution to generate quote and invoice documents for an Irish business. It ensures all relevant information is included on your documents.

It's also a very useful solution to help you manage your books in the early days of your business.

Advertisement