Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription not activated

Options
  • 08-03-2016 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have paid for subscription yesterday via PP also but it has not yet been activated.

I started this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98993100#post98993100
    but was advised that it is better to post here, and wait for Niamh moderator to activate my subscription manually due to system error at the moment.

I also sent a PM.

So I hope to hear from you soon and thanks a lot! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Also wondering what is considered as a "month" e.g. 30 or 31 days (or the same day next month) just for the clarity and if the subscription time will start from the day of activation. Thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Hi, so my subscription is now activated, but I still have those huge ads on main page when viewing the site on mobile phone.
    How can this be?

Also the "sponsored post" on main page did not go away regardless what device I am accessing the site from, but this is not such a big issue.

Any ideas?
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you disable the ads in your control panel though?

As for the sponsored forum, last I recall they aren't considered parts of the ads, but once dismissed should stay dismissed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement