Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Room to Rent 3 days per week in Dublin

Options
  • 08-03-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi. I am working up in Dublin but am moving to Galway. I will commute and stay in Dublin for three nights per week. I am looking for a room to rent or to share. I work nights so I would be sleeping during the day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

Jellab wrote: »
    Hi. I am working up in Dublin but am moving to Galway. I will commute and stay in Dublin for three nights per week. I am looking for a room to rent or to share. I work nights so I would be sleeping during the day

Do you need cooking facilities? I know of a bedsitter which has been closed down because of no internal bathroom. The landlord is undecided what to do with it but he has to take out the kitchenette. For the moment it is vacant. He may be willing to let it be used casually.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

three nights per week
    Weekdays, or weeknights?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jellab

I would sleep during the day as I work nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭kellyshell

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

What area are you looking to rent and how much is your budget (PM if you wish)

• Advertisement

I would sleep during the day as I work nights.
    Sorry, I meant weekends, or not weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jellab

It would be sometimes weekend and sometimes during the week .It differs each week

It would be sometimes weekend and sometimes during the week .It differs each week
    Some rentings do week days only, but in your case, a long term contract in a hotel may suit, provided you wear earplugs for the hoovering during the day.

Advertisement