Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 Gauge Hushpower

Options
  • 08-03-2016 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, just wondering does anyone have any experience with the hushpower shotguns in 20 gauge as i am interested in buying one. Have used a 12 gauge version and would like to know is the report much less from the 20 to the 12. Also does anyone know of a dealer who has any hushpower shotguns in stock. Any help much appreciated. Thanks schmidt223.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Ardee Sports had a couple not sure if they are still there, Pumps i think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

cw67irl wrote: »
    Ardee Sports had a couple not sure if they are still there, Pumps i think

They're always pumps, the "engine" of a Hushpower is Mossberg 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Or Baikal single shot.smaller .410 are folding shotguns.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 35 schmidt223

Thanks cw67irl, but got sorted with a .410 Mossberg from John Lambert in Wexford. Have seen before the Hushpowers can be 20 gauge o&u also.

Advertisement