Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer: Still have to receive my debit card

Options
  • 08-03-2016 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,
    I have signed up for a debit card more than ten days ago and I yet have to receive the card in the post. I have used the correct address and all the correct details. Why has it not arrived yet? I also requested a 365 online pin by filling in the online form and that has still not been received by me.

Please Help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

If you think it has been lost or stolen in transit, don't wait for a rep to respond here. Without further delay check your bank balance and statement online (if you can) for possible unauthorised charges. Call the bank card fraud line to report the card was never received. They'll have to process you out a new card (another few days' wait) but at least you won't have to worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 RugbyLad99

Speedwell wrote: »
    If you think it has been lost or stolen in transit, don't wait for a rep to respond here. Without further delay check your bank balance and statement online (if you can) for possible unauthorised charges. Call the bank card fraud line to report the card was never received. They'll have to process you out a new card (another few days' wait) but at least you won't have to worry.
    I signed it up as part of the boi school bank so I will talk to the rep there about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

RugbyLad99 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have signed up for a debit card more than ten days ago and I yet have to receive the card in the post. I have used the correct address and all the correct details. Why has it not arrived yet? I also requested a 365 online pin by filling in the online form and that has still not been received by me.

Please Help
    Hi RugbyLad99,

Thank for your post.

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your card or 365 pin yet. 

It would be best to contact BOI Direct on 0818365365 select options 1 and then press the star key on your phone to speak with a colleague who can clarify what happened, and then cancel and re-issue if necessary.

Thanks

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 RugbyLad99

Hi RugbyLad99,

Thank for your post.

It would be best to contact BOI Direct on 0818365365 select options 1 and then press the star key on your phone to speak with a colleague who can clarify what happened, and then cancel and re-issue if necessary.

Thanks

I followed all your instructions and I have tried ringing three days and I was on hold for very very long and now I have stopped ringing because I am conscious of the cost and the cost may have gone too high at this stage so I cannot ring no more. Can I schedule a call back to my mobile phone for a specified time? The holding times are just ridiculous.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

RugbyLad99 wrote: »
    Hi RugbyLad99,

Thank for your post.

Thanks

I followed all your instructions and I have tried ringing three days and I was on hold for very very long and now I have stopped ringing because I am conscious of the cost and the cost may have gone too high at this stage so I cannot ring no more. Can I schedule a call back to my mobile phone for a specified time? The holding times are just ridiculous.

Thanks
    Hi RugbyLad99, 

Sorry to hear this. If you would like to send us a Private Message here with your name, contact details and branch, we will request a representative to call you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send a Private Message.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement