Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im back!

• 08-03-2016 2:58pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm taking the Titans next year!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Who are you? ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Are the titans free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Are the titans free?

Yeah they are, but you would be on our own in that conference, we all went NFC there's the bears, cardinals, 49ers, saints, redskins and giants all available

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

tripperman wrote: »
    Yeah they are, but you would be on our own in that conference, we all went NFC there's the bears, cardinals, 49ers, saints, redskins and giants all available

Ok, i'll take the cards if thats alright, i'll join for the next season and draft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Ok, i'll take the cards if thats alright, i'll join for the next season and draft

Just sent you a league invite heli

• Advertisement

cheers, will accept this evening

Perrin, can you invite me again?

I logged into the cfm and it doesnt give me the boards league as an option

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Perrin, can you invite me again?

I logged into the cfm and it doesnt give me the boards league as an option
    Will do this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Invite sent.

cheers accepted last night.

The rookie QB is pretty decent, played a good game against the CPU ravens but got kicked, i was playing Burnzee in the pro 8 and also got a disconnect, my BB was not playing ball

But larry fitz retired :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

Awesome, first round on you at the next beers so? I'm pretty sure that the forum charter has a section that says the new guy buys? :D :pac:

Awesome, first round on you at the next beers so? I'm pretty sure that the forum charter has a section that says the new guy buys? :D :pac:

becks non alchoholic for you lads :D

Advertisement