Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bill

Options
  • 08-03-2016 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I rang Electric Ireland today to try and update my bill. My last bill was in January and while the website said my next bill was Mar 3rd, on the phone line it said 22 April. 

After I gave the person my updated meter reading he said he would update my account and give me a bill. Unfortunately my phone died while he had me on hold and I wasn't able to find out the amount of the bill todate.

I would like if someone here could give me the info as waiting for the April 22nd date would leave me with a huge electric bill.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi googled eyes,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Do please send us a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account in question, stating you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, the address and the date of birth on the account - we will assist you ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Pm sent

Thanks Una.

Advertisement