Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR - Terrible Expierence

Options
  • 08-03-2016 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I first requested a new connection to my new home for broadband on the 18th of December and the Phone line connection was completed on the 26th of February I called a few days later to be told the line i had installed is not able to carry broadband.

After numerous calls and being passed forward and back my line is now completely dead and I received a modem by courier which is of no use to me.

I have never gone through a worse experience in my life where by a company can give completely contrasting information at the same time.

One particular day i was using live chat and an agent told me that my line was active and able to carry broadband to call the sales team to place an order and when i called the sales agent told me the line is not able to carry broadband!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Des1988 wrote: »
    I first requested a new connection to my new home for broadband on the 18th of December and the Phone line connection was completed on the 26th of February I called a few days later to be told the line i had installed is not able to carry broadband.

After numerous calls and being passed forward and back my line is now completely dead and I received a modem by courier which is of no use to me.

I have never gone through a worse experience in my life where by a company can give completely contrasting information at the same time.

One particular day i was using live chat and an agent told me that my line was active and able to carry broadband to call the sales team to place an order and when i called the sales agent told me the line is not able to carry broadband!!!
    Hi Des1988, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having.

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement