Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceled credit card payment

Options
  • 08-03-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking to pay off a canceled CC, I can not add it as a bill, and when I try to add Bank of Ireland CC as a payee it will not allow me.

I am using the correct BIC and IBAN for this, and the name I have for the payee is Bank of Ireland, my CC number is the reference, but when I try to add it as a payee I am told that this account cannot be added as a payee.

help would be appreciated

Thanks  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Good Evening TotesMcgoats, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]To make payments to your credit card on Banking 365, it must be added as a payee under the 'Bill' Category. To add your credit card as a Bill Payee please do the following: [/font]

• [font=Arial, sans-serif]Select the 'Add Payee' tab located on the right hand corner of the 365 home page[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Select the type of Payee (A credit card must be added as a Bill)[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Select the delivery method of your activation code.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Select the type of bill from the drop down list. When you choose your credit card type this will pre fill the correct IBAN and BIC[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Enter your 16 digit credit card number in the Reference field. [/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Click Continue[/font]
    [*]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Your payee will remain inactive until you activate it using the activation code. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TotesMcgoats

Sorry I should have also mentioned that I have also tried to add the payment as a bill as described above. With no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Sorry I should have also mentioned that I have also tried to add the payment as a bill as described above. With no luck
    Hi TotesMcgoats,

Thank you for contacting us here.

If you are unable to add your closed credit card account as a bill on your banking 365 Online please call BOI Direct on 0818365365 & a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Tara C 

Advertisement