Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice (48Month)

Options
  • 08-03-2016 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

hi
    my wife is on 48 months. Getting a lot of no network/unable to connect issues.
    Technical support not of much use. I wonder could anyone recommend cheapest pay as you go ...network. She is paying 10 euro a month at present for 1 GB data and loads of calls ....unlimited texts ...I dont expect to better that ..could anyone advise best deal ....she is not a big user , mostly whats app messages and odd bit of data thks

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 cb1959

hi
    my wife is on 48 months. Getting a lot of no network/unable to connect issues.
    Technical support not of much use. I wonder could anyone recommend cheapest pay as you go ...network. She is paying 10 euro a month at present for 1 GB data and loads of calls ....unlimited texts ...I dont expect to better that ..could anyone advise best deal ....she is not a big user , mostly whats app messages and odd bit of data thks

Paddy

48 runs on the old O2 network which is owned by Three. You need to avoid any of the mobile re-sellers who use the Three network - it is disastrous. Avoid Tesco, ID, Three, Lyca.

If you bundle your mobile with fixed broadband or TV you can get a deal from Eir for €10 per month. 1GB data, unlimited texts and 100mins voice. While this may seem a meagre allowance of minutes, they also include free calls to Eir, Meteor and all Irish landlines and they give free roaming in Europe including 1GB of free data throughout Europe. Much better network than Three, including good 4G and HD Voice. The deal is actually cheaper for the first 3 months - but it works out as €10 per month after the initial discounts.

Advertisement