Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favorite restaurant and what's the best thing to order in it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,004 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Shenshen wrote: »
    I would have to say Eco in Douglas in Cork.
    My favourites would be the Cajun mushrooms for starters, aubergine and tomato gratin for main, and banoffie pie for dessert.

I'm from Wexford but stayed down there a few times. Most definitely my favourite restaurant I've ever eaten in.

I loved the pork balls that were a starter last time I was there. (Must be time for a trip again :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

Another Yammamori fan, yammamori noodles on Georges St, their tatsuta age is yum!

777 for Mexican! Anything from here!

Used to love bobo's for burgers (Mr Piggy Burger especially) but they have let themselves down past few times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

777 for Mexican!

Been there twice, food is OK but the staff are far more interested in being disinterested hipster tryhards than actually serving food or making the customer feel welcome. Just bad at their jobs basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

Been there twice, food is OK but the staff are far more interested in being disinterested hipster tryhards than actually serving food or making the customer feel welcome. Just bad at their jobs basically.

Yep the staff aren't great but the few times I have been the food was really good I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

In Dublin, it's Rasam or Ananda for Indian. Pearl Brasserie for a special treat. Also a soft spot for Alfies for a good no-nonsense feed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kai or Nimmos, both for fairly healthy but delicious food.

Advertisement